One Day Cooking Classes in Italy: Arianna and Monica will welcome you in their one day hands-on Venetian cooking class in their relaxed and easy-going kitchen, in Arianna private countryside home, on the Riviera del Brenta, not far from Villa Pisani, Stra, Venice .
The One Day Cooking Classes in Italy are always followed by the beautiful meal you prepared and the wines you tasted during the lesson.
We will teach you how to make a simple but mouthwatering full Venetian menu, which you will easily be able to reproduced once you go home, no matter where you come from.
You won’t need to be a skilled cook, because Arianna and Monica will teach you uncomplicated homemade recipes, with simple ingredients which you will be able to find also once you get back home.
Recipes vary according to the season the class will be held, utilizing only fresh and local ingredients, which Monica and Arianna source from their local shops and farmers or from Arianna’s own garden.
On the way to the cooking class we will stop into the local fruit and veg store to pick up some of the ingredients necessary for the cooking class.
Everyone is encoured to activily partecipate, with the emphasis on fun. In addition to sharing the “art of cooking” and Arianna’s own kitchen, we place great value on socializing and having a good time during our lessons.
- Our one day cooking classes in Italy are held on request for a minimum of two people ( when a booking is confirmed for two people, it does not guarantee a private class, only that you will have a guaranteed space in the class on the day you have chosen).
- Maximum 8 partecipants.
- A deposit of euro 35.00 will be required upon booking. The remaining must be paid cash at the beginning of the class.
Single partecipants are accepted only if joining existing classes.
This fee does not include accommodation. Minimum of 2 people, maximum 8 partecipants.
- The cooking class is taught in English and lasts four hours.
- Kitchen equipment (aprons, utensils, etc.) is provided, a booklet in English with the recipes of the day is provided.
- Included in the price is transportation to/from Venice.
- All products used are local and in season.
- On arrival a selection of local cold meats, breads and cheeses and local wines will be offered for tasting.
Program: 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m (Monday to Saturday)
The hands-on lesson takes place from 10,00 till 13,00, from 13-14/14,30 lunch with the menu prepared, served with local white and red wines.
ONE DAY COOKING CLASS
Price: Euro 150,00 per person, minimum 2 people
Prices include transfer from Venice Tronchetto to Arianna’s home and return to Venice Piazzale Roma Bus Terminal. During the inbound transfer we will stop in local stores to shop for the ingredients.
For a season menu check our One-Day Hands On Menu page