Italian Fish Recipes: Grilled Sea Bass
Italian Grilled Sea Bass
Italian fish recipes: the seabass is a fish with a very delicate taste and for this reason it is the protagonist of many recipes.
Generally, the sea bass is cooked whole in the oven or is filleted and cooked in a pan.
Among the different variations there are those who prefer to serve the poached sea bass accompanying the dish with mayonnaise. Today we decided one of the healthiest Italian fish recipes: Grilled Seabass.
Branzin in Graela – Grilled Seabass
1 fillet of Seabass (cured, cleaned with the skin on) per person,
- Warm the griddle up to the point where it smokes.
- Nicely clean each fillet,Â pat them dry and leaveÂ the skin on (taking care of scaling the skin).
- Place each fillet on the side of the skin onto the hot dry griddle.
- Cook for about 8 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the griddle, place on a plate, season with salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Spread some chopped parsley and serve.
If you want to learn to prepare this dish or any other of our recipes, why don’t you come to Venice and attend one of our cooking classes?